Biotechnologist Dr. Leroy Hood and longevity researcher Dr. Nathan Price share the newest developments coming down the pipeline in healthcare & technology, as well as what you can do TODAY to support long-term health.
- what our lifespan and healthcare will look like in 10, 20, & 100 years
- the ways healthcare will become more accessible for everyone
- how to use your wearables, genetic testing, & more to detect and even treat disease
- the daily lifestyle changes that literally decrease your biological age
- the technologies that have reversed cancer, avoided Alzheimer’s, and prevented autoimmune conditions
- how to actually use DNA testing to change your health & life
- why you shouldn’t be anxious about doing genetic testing (even for Alzheimer’s)
- what health tests are truly worth your time & money + what to ask for
- how cancer treatment is likely to completely change in the next 10 years
- and so much more!
For more from Dr. Hood & Dr. Price, be sure to grab their book The Age of Scientific Wellness: Why the Future of Medicine Is Personalized, Predictive, Data-Rich, and in Your Hands.
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast.
Ready to uplevel every part of your life? Pre-order my new book 100 Ways to Change Your Life: The Science of Leveling Up Health, Happiness, Relationships & Success now!
This episode is sponsored by:
AG1: visit AG1.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 10 free travel packs today.
ZocDoc: go to ZocDoc.com/Liz and download the Zocdoc app for FREE and book a top-rated doctor today.
Paleovalley: go to paleovalley.com/lizmoody for 15% off your order.