I am so excited to welcome Victoria Song to the podcast. Victoria is a leadership advisor to successful founders and CEOs of the fastest growing technology companies, and to celebrities, artists, scientists, and more building their legacies through her online courses and one-on-one advisory programs. She began her career as a venture capitalist and studied at Yale University and Harvard Business School. Victoria has been featured on the Forbes 30 Under 30 list and authored the Wall Street Journal best seller, Bending Reality: How to Make the Impossible Probable, which teaches how to unlock the hidden power within your body to get what you want. On this episode, we talk about:
- 2 genius tips for aspiring entrepreneurs
- a mindset shift you should make when you’re afraid to speak up or deliver bad news
- why your core wounds are holding you back from success (and how to overcome them!)
- why manifestations don’t work, and the one game changing shift to make them pragmatic and world shifting
- how to move through guilt, shame, anger and other emotions that are holding you back
- exactly how to identify your limiting beliefs so you can move past them
- the surprising reason a gratitude practice isn’t always a good solution for uncomfortable emotions
We would LOVE to hear your thoughts, reactions, or biggest takeaways from the episode as you’re listening, so definitely screenshot and tag me @lizmoody and Victoria @victoriaesong. Or if you know someone who this episode would resonate with, send it to them!
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast or to fill out the form to join a podcast club in your city, fill out the form here https://forms.gle/GXXvwjPKVyeKXeqg9
This episode is sponsored by AG1 by Athletic Greens. Visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
This episode is sponsored by Organic Olivia. Visit organicolivia.com and use code MOODY10 for 10% off your first order.
This episode is sponsored by Grove Collaborative. Visit grove.com/lizm and get a free gift set up to $50 when you make your first order.
This episode is sponsored by Seed. You can get 15% off your first month’s supply of Seed’s DS-01™ Daily Synbiotic by going to https://seed.com/daily-synbiotic and using the code LIZMOODY.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.