Welcome to our first morning/evening routine episode! We shake things up a bit in this episode by going inside the morning and evening routines of some of the wellness world’s biggest celebrities. You can listen and just enjoy a sneak peek, or steal some of their genius ideas to try at home! This week, Part 1, includes:
The Morning & Evening Routine Episode is here! Peek inside the routine’s of wellness world superstars, including:
- Minimalist Baker on How To Start A Journaling Practice, Dry Fasting, and Simplifying Down To Essentials
- Kale Junkie on How The Pandemic Impacts Eating Disorder Recovery & Finding Time For Your Partner While Full-Time Parenting
- Rachael’s Good Eats on Motivating Yourself To Workout, Skincare Secrets, And Structuring a Productive Day
- The Cutting Veg – The Best Online Workouts, A Genius Tidying Up Secret, & Making Time For Healthy Meals
- Shut the Kale Up on Being Gentle With Yourself As A Mom and Human & Finding Strength Through Struggle
Stay tuned for Part 2, with five more power women of the wellness world!
This episode is brought to you by one of my all time favorite brands, Garden of Life. I’ve been taking Garden of Life probiotics for more than four years. Their Mood Plus probiotic is formulated specifically to help with stress and anxiety, and it’s made a huge difference in my mental health. Zack also takes their Once Daily Men’s probiotic, and their RAW Vaginal Care line is an amazing secret weapon against any UTIs or yeast infections. Their Ultimate Care Probiotic is also a must-have in times like this, when we’re really trying to boost immunity!
This episode is also sponsored by Skinny Dipped almonds, which I’m 100% obsessed with. They’re roasted almonds with a super thin layer of chocolate, and they also have a coating of maple syrup and sea salt that gives them a sweet & salty quality that’s utterly addictive. They’re truly one of my favorite snacks, and I can’t wait for you to try them. Get 20% off your order using the code “healthiertogether” on skinnydipped.com.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack Mitchell. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.