Anger expert Dr. Ryan Martin shares what NOT to do when you’re angry, how to identify where your anger is really coming from, & actionable steps for feeling better in the moment.
- the valuable purpose of anger
- the trick to making your anger work FOR you
- why some people tend more toward anger than others
- how parents can help kids have a healthy relationship with anger
- how to deal with anger about things that are out of your control (climate change, systemic injustice and inequities, etc)
- the time of year that stokes the most anger
- the surprising way to fight WAY less with your partner
- the best way to deal with a partner when THEY’RE angry
- how to deal with people you have to interact with regularly that make you angry
- signs you might be repressing your anger
- what causes road rage + exactly how to deal with it in yourself or someone else
- and so much more!
For more from Dr. Martin, visit his website alltheragescience.com, follow him on social media at @angerprofessor, and grab his latest book How to Deal with Angry People: 10 Strategies for Facing Anger at Home, at Work and in the Street.
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast.
Ready to uplevel every part of your life? Pre-order my new book 100 Ways to Change Your Life: The Science of Leveling Up Health, Happiness, Relationships & Success now!
This episode is sponsored by:
Osea: get 10% off your first order at oseamalibu.com with code LIZMOODY10.
Cozy Earth: visit cozyearth.com and use code HEALTHIER35 for up to 35% sitewide.