Registered dietitian tips for identifying your stomach problems, addressing the root cause, and managing ongoing illnesses like IBS, celiac disease, Crohn’s, & more.
- the one thing you SHOULDN’T do if you’re experiencing bloating or constipation
- why you might have food intolerances + what to do about it
- the most common cause of bloating
- exactly what to do in the moment to alleviate bloating
- why some people have no gut issues + other people have a lot of them
- how to prevent travel constipation
- how to know if you have SIBO + what to do if you do
- how to know if you have IBS + what to do if you do
- how to know if you REALLY have a parasite + what to do if you do
- tips for managing GI symptoms throughout the menstrual cycle
- how to know if your poop is healthy
- the link between stress and stomach issues
- and so much more!
For more from Tamara, head to her website thebloatedbellywhisperer.com, find her on Instagram at @tamarafreuman, and grab her latest book Regular: The Ultimate Guide to Taming Unruly Bowels and Achieving Inner Peace.
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast.
This episode is sponsored by:
Seed: go to seed.com/lizmoody and use code LIZMOODY for 25% off your first month.
RocketMoney: sign up for Rocket Money today by going to RocketMoney.com/lizmoody.
Reliefband: go to reliefband.com and use code HEALTHIER for 20% off plus free shipping.
LMNT: go to DrinkLMNT.com/Liz a to get a free LMNT sample pack with any order.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.