Today, we’re talking about style. I’m so excited to welcome Bethany from Dearly Bethany to the podcast. Bethany is a style mastery coach and content creator with over 1 million subscribers on YouTube. On this episode we talk about:
- exactly where to start for finding your personal style
- where trends come from and how you can learn to predict them
- how to navigate which trends you should partake in
- the surprising impact clothes have on your brain, according to science
- how to look good in hats, including the best hats for beginners
- the one color everyone looks good in
- the best place to shop for basics
- the 5 core pieces everyone should have in their closet
- how to dress chic when it’s disgustingly hot out
- the pieces that have the most comfort to style ratio
- how to make athleisure look chic
- How to accentuate your favorite features
- how to balance sustainability with wanting to be fashion forward
- the best vacation packing tips
- how to shop online and tell ahead of time if the pieces will look good on you
- the best place to shop for: wedding dress attire, swimsuits, purses, hats, jewelry, shoes, and more
Bethany has generously agreed to give away 10 (!!) copies of her amazing course. To enter, just follow @dearlybethany and @lizmoody on Instagram, and then comment on my most recent post one thing you loved or learned from this episode.
This episode is sponsored by Nuzest. You can use the code “LIZM” for 20% off your order on http://nuzest.us/liz.
This episode is sponsored by Thrive Market. Go to thrivemarket.com/healthiertogether to get 40% off your first order AND a FREE gift worth over $50!
This episode is sponsored by Seed. You can get 15% off your first month’s supply of Seed’s DS-01™ Daily Synbiotic or their new DS-08™ Pediatric Daily Synbiotic by going to https://seed.com and using the code LIZMOODY.
This episode is sponsored by Dame. Head over to dameproducts.com and use code HEALTHIERTOGETHER at checkout for 20% off your purchase through January 31, and 15% off from then on.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.