Eve Rodsky discusses her book and card set Fair Play which aim to revolutionize the division of labor within households across the world.
- exactly what invisible labor is and how to know if you’re doing too much of it
- why equitable division of labor is a problem and how it shows up in relationships
- why Fair Play is a love letter to men, and exactly how to get male partners on board
- how female vs male labor looks different in different countries
- how to give up control of tasks and trust your partner more
- how to avoid identity loss after having children
- a quantifiable way to know exactly how much work having children adds to a relationship
- the 6 minute exercise that will change your relationship
- exactly how to divide up household labor when one person makes more money
- the number one thing partners get wrong when trying to communicate
- why you DO want to go to bed angry
- and so much more!
For more from Eve Rodsky, follow her @everodsky or go to fairplaylife.com to learn more about her books Fair Play and Find Your Unicorn Space, download the Fair Play card set, and sign up for the newsletter.
To join The Liz Moody Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/thelizmoodypodcast.
Ready to uplevel every part of your life? Order my new book 100 Ways to Change Your Life: The Science of Leveling Up Health, Happiness, Relationships & Success now!
This episode is sponsored by:
AG1: visit drinkag1.com/lizmoody and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
Reliefband: go to reliefband.com and use code LIZMOODY for 20% off plus free shipping.
The Liz Moody Podcast cover art by Zack. The Liz Moody Podcast music by Alex Ruimy.
Formerly the Healthier Together Podcast.