Dr. Sanjay Juneja discusses rising cancer rates in adults under 50 and its potential causes, steps you can take to avoid and test for cancer, and more.
- The 3 reasons why more young people are getting cancer
- The best diet for cancer risk reduction
- What foods and environmental exposures increase risk of cancer
- The one thing to do for 4 minutes daily to reduce cancer risk by up to 25%
- If things like microplastics, cellphones, tap water, and more are elevating your risk of cancer
- An exact plan for what cancer tests to get at what age
- And so much more
To join The Liz Moody Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/thelizmoodypodcast.
Ready to uplevel every part of your life? Order my new book 100 Ways to Change Your Life: The Science of Leveling Up Health, Happiness, Relationships & Success now!
This episode is sponsored by:
Puori: go to puori.com/LIZMOODY and use promo code LIZMOODY for 20% sitewide.
Cymbiotika: use code LIZMOODY on cymbiotika.com to get 15% off plus free shipping on subscription orders
AG1: visit drinkag1.com/lizmoody and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
ARMRA: go to tryarmra.com/LIZMOODY or enter LIZMOODY to get 15% off your first order.
Needed: go to thisisneeded.com and use code LIZMOODY for 20% off your first month of Needed products.
Previous episodes referred to in this episode:
The Liz Moody Podcast cover art by Zack. The Liz Moody Podcast music by Alex Ruimy.
Formerly the Healthier Together Podcast.