Welcome to the third episode of our brand new series, where on the last Monday of every single month, you’ll get a super chatty, fun advice episode. I’ll be joined by a new special guest every month and this month I am so excited to welcome Amy Chang to the podcast. On this episode, we talk about:
- how to have kids and not have it ruin your life
- a life-changing exercise to guide how you on how to make big life decisions
- how to stop being jealous in relationships
- why everyone should go to couples therapy
- which viral hair hacks actually work
- the two things you should never do if you want healthy, luscious hair
- the one product that actually helps thinning hair
- why being busy might actually be a good thing for your productivity
- the easiest way to actually stick to your daily skin care routine
- how to get your partner on board with healthy lifestyle choices
We would LOVE to hear from you any thoughts, reactions, or takeaways you have as you’re listening, so definitely screenshot and tag me @lizmoody and Amy @bondenavant on Instagram.
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast or to fill out the form to join a podcast club in your city, fill out the form here https://forms.gle/GXXvwjPKVyeKXeqg9.
This episode is sponsored by MUD/WTR. Go to mudwtr.com/lizm and use code LIZM for 15% off your order.
This episode is sponsored by Dry Farm Wines. Go to dryfarmwines.com/healthiertogether to receive an extra bottle in your first box for just one penny when you sign up for a subscription.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.