I am so excited to welcome two of my friends, Catherine Perez and Jamie Milne, to the podcast. These two women are incredibly talented and knowledgeable creators online — you probably know them by @plantbasedrd and @everything_delish on social media, who have racked up thousands and thousands of followers by sharing their healthy eating secrets with the world. Catherine is a registered dietitian nutritionist who uses her platform to share nutrition tips, plant-based recipes, and health advice, and Jamie is a teacher turned recipe creator who has created tons of viral recipes that not only look great, but are great for you. On this episode, we talk about:
- when you should see an RD and exactly what an RD can help with
- the best quick weeknight dinner ideas
- spices that will uplevel the flavor and health benefits of your cooking
- a genius hack for adding plant-based protein and creaminess to stovetop recipes
- a simple trick for making sure healthy foods are actually getting into your diet
- easy ways to add protein on a plant-based diet
- one easy thing you can start doing today to make your diet healthier
- tips for managing imposter syndrome and anxiety as a creator
- hacks for going viral and how to beat the algorithm
- the best ways to save money on healthy food
- actionable steps you can take today to start growing a social media account
We would LOVE to hear from you any thoughts, reactions, or takeaways you have as you’re listening, so definitely screenshot and tag me @lizmoody, Catherine @plantbasedrd, and Jamie @everything_delish on Instagram.
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast or to fill out the form to join a podcast club in your city, fill out the form here https://forms.gle/GXXvwjPKVyeKXeqg9
This episode is sponsored by AG1 by Athletic Greens. Visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
This episode is sponsored by Paleovalley. Head over to paleovalley.com and use the code LIZM for 15% off.
This episode is sponsored by Dry Farm Wines. Go to dryfarmwines.com/healthiertogether to receive an extra bottle in your first box for just one penny when you sign up for a subscription.
This episode is sponsored by LMNT. Go to DrinkLMNT.com/Liz a to get a free LMNT sample pack with any order.
You can find Organic Olivia’s amazing podcast, What’s The Juice, here! And if you want to hear my episode, you can find that here!