Priya Parker shares her practical tips for becoming a better host and guest, finding the right kind of group to gather with, and how to instantly bring energy back into not-so-fun gatherings.
- why gatherings are SO important, even if you’re not a party person
- the one thing you need to have any kind of successful gathering
- why identifying the PURPOSE of your gatherings is so important and exactly how to do it
- how to make the parties you throw way more memorable
- the number one thing you need to do before an event begins to make it successful
- how to instantly make a lame-feeling party way more fun (as a host OR a guest)
- what to STOP spending time on when planning parties (no one cares!) and what to invest more time in
- genius tips to make funerals, weddings, zoom meetings, dinner parties, and group trips more meaningful and enjoyable
- and so much more!
For more from Priya, head to her website www.priyaparker.com, where you can find her course, follow her on Instagram @priyaparker, and grab her book The Art of Gathering: How We Meet and Why It Matters.
To join the Healthier Together Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthiertogetherpodcast.
This episode is sponsored by:
LMNT: go to DrinkLMNT.com/Liz a to get a free LMNT sample pack with any order.
AG1: visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.