Sarah Villafranco, founder of Osmia Skincare, discusses natural skincare formulation, frequent skincare woes, and fighting society’s aging standards.
- The science behind how your skin health impacts your whole body health and vice versa
- The differences between eczema and dermatitis (& what you should do to start healing both!)
- The hidden beauty and homecare ingredient that’s wreaking havoc on your skin
- Exactly how to treat acne from its root
- How to heal dry skin, even when nothing else works
- Debunking myths about your skin’s barrier layer
- Why slugging might be making your skin worse & why you might want to try egging instead
- How to begin busting toxic aging beliefs in your own life
- and so much more!
To join The Liz Moody Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/thelizmoodypodcast.
Ready to uplevel every part of your life? Order my new book 100 Ways to Change Your Life: The Science of Leveling Up Health, Happiness, Relationships & Success now!
This episode is sponsored by:
AG1: visit drinkag1.com/lizmoody and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
Thrive Market: go to thrivemarket.com/LIZMOODY for $80 in free groceries.
Osea: get 10% off your first order at oseamalibu.com with code LIZMOODY.
The Liz Moody Podcast cover art by Zack. The Liz Moody Podcast music by Alex Ruimy.
Formerly the Healthier Together Podcast.