- 2 cups Califia Oat Barista Blend
- 2 tablespoons unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed gelatin (optional)
- Flaky sea salt, to top (optional)
- Heat oatmilk in a small pot until just simmering. Add to a blender with peanut butter, vanilla, maple syrup and gelatin (if using).
- Blend until smooth, and pour 3/4 of the mixture into a mug or large liquid measuring cup.
- Blend the remaining quarter of the mixture with the raw cacao until smooth.
- Top the peanut butter latte mixture with the chocolate latte mixture, making whatever design you’d like. Add flaky sea salt if using, and enjoy. Makes 2 small or 1 generous serving.