- 1 large VERY ripe banana
- 1 egg, preferably pasture-raised
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp fine grain sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I used @enjoylifefoods chunks!)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Mash the banana with a fork until it’s pretty liquidy, then mix in the egg, coconut sugar, almond flour, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Stir in most of the chocolate chips and walnuts, leaving a few out, then add the remaining chips and walnuts on top (it makes it look pretty!).
- Make 12 equal size muffin tips on a parchment-lined pan. Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes, or until the tops are brown at the edges
- Let cool completely on the pan. Store in the fridge and ENJOY!
- Category: Breakfast
Keywords: healthy banana bread muffin tops, healthy banana bread muffin tops recipe