The creator of Internal Family Systems therapy shares exactly how to identify and address your inner parts (plus a real life demo with me!).
- exactly what IFS is & how it works, including a real time IFS demo with me & Dr. Schwartz
- how to change your relationship with parts of yourself you hate, starting today
- how to feel more empathy for people who annoy you
- practical ways to amp up your self-compassion (and why it’s so important to do so)
- a unique approach to healing anxiety, childhood trauma, and more
- how to overcome struggles when you don’t know where they come from
- how IFS can help with things like addiction, disordered eating, and other self-harming acts
- a genius trick for silencing your inner critic
- how to use IFS techniques to level up your romantic relationships
- and so much more!
To join The Liz Moody Podcast Club Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/thelizmoodypodcast.
Ready to uplevel every part of your life? Pre-order my new book 100 Ways to Change Your Life: The Science of Leveling Up Health, Happiness, Relationships & Success now!
This episode is sponsored by:
Paleovalley: go to paleovalley.com/lizmoody for 15% off your order.
Seed: go to seed.com/lizmoody and use code LIZMOODY for 25% off your first month.
Olive and June: visit oliveandjune.com/LIZMOODY for 20% off your first Mani System.
AG1: visit http://drinkag1.com/lizmoody and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
The Liz Moody Podcast cover art by Zack. The Liz Moody Podcast music by Alex Ruimy.
Formerly the Healthier Together Podcast.